• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

I can envision a time in the near future when 2 or 3 of these killers get together and enter a elementary school in full body armour , AR-15's , and backpacks full of magazines. Kill a couple of hundred children and after the thoughts prayers are over all you will hear is..........muh rights and the 2A.

I can envision a time in the near future when 2 or 3 of these killers get together and enter a elementary school in full body armour , AR-15's , and backpacks full of magazines. Kill a couple of hundred children and after the thoughts prayers are over all you will hear is..........muh rights and the 2A.

So......abolish the 2A? Not sure what your point is

Not trying to make a point........ It is what is . To my knowledge , no one in this thread had a 7,8,9 year old child that got shot in the head or chest with a 5.56 round while they were at school.

Seems like you're trying to make a point that you don't want to come out and say directly. Should we outlaw 5.56 ammo?

Seems like you're trying to make a point that you don't want to come out and say directly. Should we outlaw 5.56 ammo?

I have no answers and no child that died in a school shooting. WE can't outlaw anything. The Senate , Congress and President have to do that and WE all know that is not going to happen. WE also know the 2A is not going anywhere. What is the point you are trying to make ?

I have no answers and no child that died in a school shooting. WE can't outlaw anything. The Senate , Congress and President have to do that and WE all know that is not going to happen. WE also know the 2A is not going anywhere. What is the point you are trying to make ?

I'm not trying to make a point, I'm trying to understand what yours is. Do you think that we should pass more laws? What laws do you think need to change?

I'm not trying to make a point, I'm trying to understand what yours is. Do you think that we should pass more laws? What laws do you think need to change?

More laws always makes us safer. I bet yardboss took his AR out to the yard and chopped it up. There is a big difference between reading the 2A and understanding it.

Need to pass a law that sets up and pays for the funeral expenses for victims of school shootings. Take the money out of everyone's paycheck just like social security.

Back
Top Bottom