• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elementary school Shooting in Texas.. 13 Dead

This whole event, assuming we can trust the sources reporting on all this, goes against all training currently in place nation wide.

It makes me wonder how, if we can be suspicious that most of these shooters were “handled”, then how can we not be suspect of the media (social or MSM) coverage isn’t “handled” as well.

Supposedly there was a senior officer ordering the other officers to stay in place, who was he and what was the motivation for grossly violating all known procedure?

This all stretches my imagination to try to understand this.

Post #426

Murderous POS.

**** the police- N.W.A.

This whole event, assuming we can trust the sources reporting on all this, goes against all training currently in place nation wide.

It makes me wonder how, if we can be suspicious that most of these shooters were “handled”, then how can we not be suspect of the media (social or MSM) coverage isn’t “handled” as well.

Supposedly there was a senior officer ordering the other officers to stay in place, who was he and what was the motivation for grossly violating all known procedure?

This all stretches my imagination to try to understand this.
It just stinks man. My biggest beef with policing in this country is the over aggressiveness when it comes to petty **** like a bag of weed or a barking dog, then when the time comes where over aggressiveness is warranted they stand down.

It just stinks man. My biggest beef with policing in this country is the over aggressiveness when it comes to petty **** like a bag of weed or a barking dog, then when the time comes where over aggressiveness is warranted they stand down.

Too bad one of those kids didn't have a bag of weed on them. They would have served a no-knock warrant on that school immediately instead of arresting the parents. Apparently police, like mass shooters, prefer soft targets.

Y’all are just being too hard on police. Some of the cops I ran with years ago were…
were…

….never mind.

Lot of funny stories, though.

Y’all are just being too hard on police. Some of the cops I ran with years ago were…
were…

….never mind.

Lot of funny stories, though.
Lot of cops are good, decent people and most start out in the "job" wanting to do good things. With cell phone cameras everywhere 24/7 we get to see a lot of bad and egregious behaviors that in the past could be glossed over or covered up, tarnishing the image of "officer Friendly."

This thing in Texas is indicative of an astounding failure in leadership, plain and simple.

Simpsons did it

Screenshot_20220529-074026.png

Just to keep things in to prospective. I'm not thinking about cops good, cops bad. Its said that if there are 100 cops. If 99 of the 100 cops are good and just one is bad. Often what we see tells us that all 100 are bad. Because the other 99 would not tell the truth if they see just the 1 doing gross wrong doing, nor turn the 1 in.

This situation just peels back the skin again. Remember the girl whose apartment was busted in on a no knock warrant in Ky? The b/f was a lic legal gun carry owner. The cops busted in, end result was cops fired and shot the girl who was in her bed at night 6 times and killed her. One cop was firing in a different direction than all the rest. His rounds ended up in multiple other residents apartments endangering them too.

No cop was held responsible in the death. As usual they would not release the video till legally had to which showed a totally different story than the cops gave. They killed the guys g/f then handcuffed and arrested him too that night. Now here's the F'd up thing. The Guy they were looking for and got the warrant for, was already in jail for weeks before they went in there. Now they could have not waited for who ever was in the apartment to just come outside instead in busting in like it was a emergency?

So we as Tax payers pay for this? When is murder a murder when wrongful? Only if it not a cop who commits' the murder? How the police play up a murder, if only its not one of them? Any other situation all of us would be indicted for pre meditated murder no less. It would matter's not the excuse that it was a mistake in the death. If there was just 1 Serial killer out murdering like the cops are, the whole LE world would be looking to find them. Go figure? So ask yourself if the cops come in your house and God forbid murder your loved one, are you good with not all cops or bad, and/or any of the excuses here?

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

I keep reading more and more refined timelines, and the one constant is that dip wad ran a truck into a ditch, got out, clearly holding an AR-15, starting shooting at people on the street (at a funeral home no less), for 12 minutes and no one showed up to do anything about it.

That one scenario keeps going through my mind with big "WTF" letters imposed on the image.

I'm all pro-gun, anti-police harassment, but a guy standing on the street in front of school, shooting an AR-15 at a funeral home, probably requires police intervention.

The officers I worked with would 100% agree. They are good men and women, but perception is everything. I worked at a campus police department and a liberal professor refused to ride on the same elevator as my sergeant when he was leaving a call where they had to intervene with a violent student. She claimed she didn't feel safe for a 10 second elevator ride down one floor.
The number one job of campus police departments is to make sure that the crimes on campus don’t get reported. Most college campuses have a very very high crime rate . Both property crimes like theft and burglary and personal crimes like rape , assault , robbery etc .

That’s why colleges spend millions having their own department instead of just having a local cop cruise through the campus every once in a while .

Plus the local cop cruising through won’t spend all day writing parking tickets to generate millions in extra revenue .

If you come up with any reason why we shouldn’t all think every cop is like the cowards in Uvalde , please share it.

Again, I never in my life thought I’d see over one hundred brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day for our safety , sit on their asses and do absolutely nothing while kids get slaughtered

Not only did they do nothing , they arrested parents who were there.
Parents who were brave enough to attempt to go in , unarmed with no bulletproof vest .

Meanwhile the cops with the vests radios pepper spray batons tazers a gun on their hip and another on their ankle and a rifle and a shotgun , were such cowards they arrested the brave parents for making them look like the cowards they are .

Gonna be hard to drive by the 17 speed cops that will be sitting on their fat lazy asses with the revenue collection radar gun today , knowing they would all just sit there and watch kids die because they were too scared to do anything .

My mind is just blown that people who I always thought of as brave and serving the public , putting their lives on the line etc , can turn out to be such liars and worthless cowards .

It’s very disappointing , as you can tell.

They are all about traffic tickets and radar and kicking in doors at 2 AM for a bag of weed , and it’s quite the shock to realize that that’s all they care about.

If it’s not moving money from my pocket to theirs , while holding a gun to my head , they are useless for anything else .

And it’s not my opinion , that’s a fact . You can watch the cell phone videos of them being useless . Over one hundred of them . Stringing up caution tape and tazering and handcuffing parents while listening to the gunshots of the guy killing children in the school .

I’m sorry . My mind is just blown over this realization .
I just don’t know what else to say . Except my mind is just blown to learn that cops are useless cowards.
I mean I’ve seen some that I know were useless cowards , they usually have radars and camp out all day and all night grabbing money with it in Arcade Georgia and Emerson Georgia and every other podunk town ,

But to see video and video of over one hundred of them arrest parents instead of going in after the bad guy , is just mind blowing .

Back
Top Bottom