edquite when encountering a or riding up on a bike gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of explaining/rationalizing here. Apparently someone's skin isn't as thick as he would like for us to believe. Poor baby.

What an irresponsible reply. I wasn't hurting or on meds when I agreed with Tazz. Still do. Big bad internet keyboard ninja strikes again. The OP originally asked about what should have been done. Tazz told him. Lots did not like his reply, but the truth is, Tazz was correct. Bullies, criminals they may be. Why set your self up for a situation that you will not win?

What an irresponsible reply. I wasn't hurting or on meds when I agreed with Tazz. Still do. Big bad internet keyboard ninja strikes again. The OP originally asked about what should have been done. Tazz told him. Lots did not like his reply, but the truth is, Tazz was correct. Bullies, criminals they may be. Why set your self up for a situation that you will not win?

range rovers everywhere disagree :)

Did you read any of his posts? If so, I have no idea how you can say that about me and not him.

And he did more than just say what you should do in order to avoid a bad situation. He essentially implied pretty clearly that he thought the bikers were justified in being dbags

I don't think anyone was suggesting that.
Tazz IMPLIED initially that people should bow to the will of gangs out of 'respect'. Sane people RIGHTFULLY took exception to that characterization. He then in subsequent posts clarified his position, in a logical way (IMHO). PUI (posting under the influence) strikes again.
I don't think anyone is suggesting to go looking for a fight with a gang that is by their actions, looking for a fight. If they are... well... GLWS.

Did you read any of his posts? If so, I have no idea how you can say that about me and not him.

And he did more than just say what you should do in order to avoid a bad situation. He essentially implied pretty clearly that he thought the bikers were justified in being dbags

Yes, I read them. I did not come away with the same conclusion you did. You want to say "poor baby" to me? His explanation of what he posted was fine and needed. How could I say that to you? What's wrong, you a little thin skinned? Tazz told you in no uncertain terms what was going on, and you decided that you would be a really "good guy" and tell him "poor baby". Well, old friend, I can take it, and I am not thin skinned. You want to disagree with how bikers act, fine. You want to say they are criminals and dbags. Fine. You want to say that they should not be allowed to keep someone from passing. Fine. Take a poke at a member after his explanation of what he posted, not fine. Next thing you will say is that tired old line "what, you butthurt, bro?".

Yes, I read them. I did not come away with the same conclusion you did. You want to say "poor baby" to me? His explanation of what he posted was fine and needed. How could I say that to you? What's wrong, you a little thin skinned? Tazz told you in no uncertain terms what was going on, and you decided that you would be a really "good guy" and tell him "poor baby". Well, old friend, I can take it, and I am not thin skinned. You want to disagree with how bikers act, fine. You want to say they are criminals and dbags. Fine. You want to say that they should not be allowed to keep someone from passing. Fine. Take a poke at a member after his explanation of what he posted, not fine. Next thing you will say is that tired old line "what, you butthurt, bro?".

That wasn't going to be my next response, actually, and I never took a poke at bikers in general. I'm pretty sure they're no different than any other bunch where most are good and there are a few rotten apples. I just took issue with him implying that certain groups of bikers are entitled to some undeserved respect and that their behavior is justified because they are "Bad A biker dudes" or some nonsense.

Very interesting read. I am new to the 2 wheel world. Good info to know. What if it is a two lane road and the group is packed in the left or right lane? Pass or no pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom