• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

economic collapse was predicted for sept....

Real Estate is also on the verge of collapsing. Prices are way too high, but ownership is also at a 50 year low, even with these low interest rates. Bust....boom.....collapse.

Kris@atlantaforeclosureagent.com

Sell now, we are at top of the market
this

we havent come out of the subprime crisis yet. TARP simply pushed it down the line

a buddy of mine says "but the housing market in atlanta is doing so well"

i told him its not, smoke and mirrors. the housing market in atlanta is suffering from the damages of low rates and extended credit, aka THERE ARE NO MIDDLE CLASS HOMES BEING SOLD

majority of the property in atlanta is either starter homes, mostly owned by landlords who rent, or very expensive houses

so everyone either rents or owns a bunch of places, this causes a vacuum so to speak

this

we havent come out of the subprime crisis yet. TARP simply pushed it down the line

a buddy of mine says "but the housing market in atlanta is doing so well"

i told him its not, smoke and mirrors. the housing market in atlanta is suffering from the damages of low rates and extended credit, aka THERE ARE NO MIDDLE CLASS HOMES BEING SOLD

majority of the property in atlanta is either starter homes, mostly owned by landlords who rent, or very expensive houses

so everyone either rents or owns a bunch of places, this causes a vacuum so to speak

I'd really like to know if this is true. We've been looking for a new house (upgrade) for about 6 months now. Not having looked in many years I was shocked that paying double what we have in our current home wouldn't be much of an upgrade. We've looked at a ton, but haven't found anything we truly love. I agree that things are way overpriced. In theory, "it's different this time" because the people who are buying can actually afford it. That might be true, but it doesn't mean that the values make sense. I'm kind of glad that we haven't found anything yet, and am tempted to wait a while longer before making that leap.

I'd really like to know if this is true. We've been looking for a new house (upgrade) for about 6 months now. Not having looked in many years I was shocked that paying double what we have in our current home wouldn't be much of an upgrade. We've looked at a ton, but haven't found anything we truly love. I agree that things are way overpriced. In theory, "it's different this time" because the people who are buying can actually afford it. That might be true, but it doesn't mean that the values make sense. I'm kind of glad that we haven't found anything yet, and am tempted to wait a while longer before making that leap.
i think the demand is artificially driven by people needing homes, but not wanting to buy them, hence alot of folks not owning but renting

buying a home is always a good thing (traditionally) and it is recommended by damn near everyone i know. but then again, what held true traditionally doesnt necessarily hold true these days (traditional savings and investment paths such as stocks, mutual funds, CDs, etc. have really terrible returns as of late)

i dont think you should wait to pull the trigger if you are buying a house to live in. if you are buying a house to rent out or flip, then i personally would wait. then again, i am not a real estate expert, this is just what i see

i think the demand is artificially driven by people needing homes, but not wanting to buy them, hence alot of folks not owning but renting

buying a home is always a good thing (traditionally) and it is recommended by damn near everyone i know. but then again, what held true traditionally doesnt necessarily hold true these days (traditional savings and investment paths such as stocks, mutual funds, CDs, etc. have really terrible returns as of late)

i dont think you should wait to pull the trigger if you are buying a house to live in. if you are buying a house to rent out or flip, then i personally would wait. then again, i am not a real estate expert, this is just what i see

We're continuing to look, but I really want to wait until after the election to see how things are going. If we buy high sell high or buy low sell low it's going to be about a wash anyway. We could potentially buy and rent out our house but that's speculative on home values continuing to rise, which I don't believe in. In Atlanta there is little supply and people continue to move here, so prices are going to go up. Even Clark Howard thinks home prices aren't elevated in Atlanta, but I put little stock in what he says.

We're continuing to look, but I really want to wait until after the election to see how things are going. If we buy high sell high or buy low sell low it's going to be about a wash anyway. We could potentially buy and rent out our house but that's speculative on home values continuing to rise, which I don't believe in. In Atlanta there is little supply and people continue to move here, so prices are going to go up. Even Clark Howard thinks home prices aren't elevated in Atlanta, but I put little stock in what he says.
**** clark howard, penny wise and pounds foolish he is.

and like i said about atlanta, it is unique but the demand is not for homes to be purchased by the users, its to be purchased by landlords, not the same

if you buy a house, live in it, pay it off, keep it fixed up, then when you are ready for a new house in a decade or so, rent out the old one or sell

No offense to PMs. But 30 round mags and lowers are probably a better investment right now. If hillarys elected they will quadruple what your paying today by November. If it's trump you can turn around and sell em for exactly what you bought em for in a short time.

No offense to PMs. But 30 round mags and lowers are probably a better investment right now. If hillarys elected they will quadruple what your paying today by November. If it's trump you can turn around and sell em for exactly what you bought em for in a short time.
naw, its only worth that much if people will buy it

sandy hook happened, i saw alot of 100 dollar pmags for a very short time. after the shock, it stabilizes quickly for certain products, magazines being one of them

nothing wrong with diversifying but i would not recommend magazines > PM

naw, its only worth that much if people will buy it

sandy hook happened, i saw alot of 100 dollar pmags for a very short time. after the shock, it stabilizes quickly for certain products, magazines being one of them

nothing wrong with diversifying but i would not recommend magazines > PM
Yeah its always a risk and magazines do fluctuate, but with Hillary looking to pass federal magazine capacity restrictions, and her being able to select 3 supreme ct judges... She may very well be able to pull it off. Just as her husband banned ARs for 15 hrs. Those prices could stay high for awhile. It's a gamble, but yes if I had the money I'd put more into lowers than mags.

Yeah its always a risk and magazines do fluctuate, but with Hillary looking to pass federal magazine capacity restrictions, and her being able to select 3 supreme ct judges... She may very well be able to pull it off. Just as her husband banned ARs for 15 hrs. Those prices could stay high for awhile. It's a gamble, but yes if I had the money I'd put more into lowers than mags.
nothing wrong with diversifying

hopefully clinton will croak before she gets elected

Not lowers, unless you're a dealer.

Back
Top Bottom