• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Eating trout from the hooch

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I've lived here my whole life and wouldn't eat the fish from the hooch. The Nastiness is so bad some days I wouldn't even fish. Last times went I saw plenty of people with stringers full of fish.

I'm not sure what you mean by "nastiness". I have been working at a professional level with the river from the dam down to Morgan's Falls and can assure you the water quality between these two points is pretty darn good.

I won't eat them, but will say I agree with the above 285 statement. I have fished north and south as far as the six flags area. I've seen some nasty stuff down there. Fishing was awesome, but I damn sure wouldn't eat one. Ever sling shot a lure into a pipe where treated water is flowing into the river? I have. Pulled some bigguns out of it also. Wonder what they are up in there eating? Lol. You can see the crapper paper particles flowing out. When you are reeling hard and some water splashes on your face it makes you cringe a little! Lol

I won't eat them, but will say I agree with the above 285 statement. I have fished north and south as far as the six flags area. I've seen some nasty stuff down there. Fishing was awesome, but I damn sure wouldn't eat one. Ever sling shot a lure into a pipe where treated water is flowing into the river? I have. Pulled some bigguns out of it also. Wonder what they are up in there eating? Lol. You can see the crapper paper particles flowing out. When you are reeling hard and some water splashes on your face it makes you cringe a little! Lol
s2.quickmeme.com_img_fa_faf18f8529005d2ee542825e00f7f7db870069c225a88473cc83fe2f358f2163.jpg

Back
Top Bottom