• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Early start to long Day

I just took it off and removed the bone, gonna let it sit for awhile and I am going to rest...I will pull it apart later and remove the Giselle and fat..
bb3.jpg

Got up long enough to pull the meat and throw away the fat and Gristle. In the fridge for tonight I'll bag and freeze it in the am..Been a long day!
View attachment 2847019
Did taste it, made me smile...
Came home today and put up that pork butt, with the Food saver today..Hopefully tomorrow I will pull the other one out heat it up and pull all the gristle and fat tomorrow..Then onto the chicken 10lbs to smoke..I am getting to old and worn out to do this.. The final epic end to making my Brunswick stew,,Kinda my greatest accomplishment in the Q world...I have competed in several Barbecue contest and even Stone Mountain Great Atlanta Chili cook off, which included Brunswick Stew. It was hosted by 96 Rock and a blast to compete in..It has been a labor of love to develop the the best stew I could...Am I bragging?? Maybe I am it was a quest of love, to create what I felt was the best..It only took 45+years to perfect... Just to old now to do it anymore, I just had to try one last time..
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom