• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Early start to long Day

Came home today and put up that pork butt, with the Food saver today..Hopefully tomorrow I will pull the other one out heat it up and pull all the gristle and fat tomorrow..Then onto the chicken 10lbs to smoke..I am getting to old and worn out to do this.. The final epic end to making my Brunswick stew,,Kinda my greatest accomplishment in the Q world...I have competed in several Barbecue contest and even Stone Mountain Great Atlanta Chili cook off, which included Brunswick Stew. It was hosted by 96 Rock and a blast to compete in..It has been a labor of love to develop the the best stew I could...Am I bragging?? Maybe I am it was a quest of love, to create what I felt was the best..It only took 45+years to perfect... Just to old now to do it anymore, I just had to try one last time..
View attachment 2848546
View attachment 2848548

Good Brunswick stew is so hard to find. There is a lot of places have stew but I’ve only found one that I truly like a lot. I’m sure everybody has a favorite.

26C855FB-40B3-468B-A106-19225F4F5363.jpeg

Oke Doke just finished smoking 10lbs of chicken breast and meat is now done..Oh and so am I, in maybe a week or two I start to do the Stew..My last time, just to much work or I am just to damn old and worn out...Butt I had to do it one last time! The Passion is there and always has been but it sucks getting old and reality is a Bitch...Pray for Trump and his lovely to recover from the virus, He is our last hope for our Country.....

Back
Top Bottom