Doomsday Preppers Who Refuse to Own Guns

And when you get hungry and they say, "Sorry, just enough for US", who's going to protect them from you?
we will work together till the end unlike most a friend is a friend for life not till im down then kick me , thats whats wrong with america now and your a super ,, please

WoW. Shame on you guys...... That is disturbing how many of your first thoughts were for robbing these people because they did not have guns. As if you couldn't come up with a scheme in which they pay you in food and you leave their buildings as they were when you first showed up. Not on fire. Besides is a little food too high a price for a bit of peace of mind and safety?? I would think not.

Thank you.

For a bunch of Dudley Do-Right southern gentlemen yall got pretty malicious thinking about taking this family's things. Just sayin.

Most of them are just stating human nature, so sad, its mostly true. desperation brings out the worst in people.

Thats true enough. Didnt mean to call anyone out or point fingers, sorry about that. I'd like to think that no one here is going to going around raiding families for their food and women but like you said human nature is to survive.

Those people are stupid. Even if your not a "gun person" you should have at least one. They will be the first people to go. Their psycho neighbors will be the first to sell them out. Cause you just voiced the fact you have no guns on national tv. Smart. Very smart. :rolleyes:

All this show does is bring out the all the blooming idiots, can wait to see the Discovery channels knock off of this show. Supposed to be coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom