Doomsday Preppers Who Refuse to Own Guns

i have friends that don't own guns but they have food and are ready if any thing goes down, i will be glad to snipe any one that goes toward there house , they are my friends , let this be a reminder to the ones that think they will take what is not theres

WoW. Shame on you guys...... That is disturbing how many of your first thoughts were for robbing these people because they did not have guns. As if you couldn't come up with a scheme in which they pay you in food and you leave their buildings as they were when you first showed up. Not on fire. Besides is a little food too high a price for a bit of peace of mind and safety?? I would think not.

WoW. Shame on you guys...... That is disturbing how many of your first thoughts were for robbing these people because they did not have guns. As if you couldn't come up with a scheme in which they pay you in food and you leave their buildings as they were when you first showed up. Not on fire. Besides is a little food too high a price for a bit of peace of mind and safety?? I would think not.
Well, I would never steal a dime but I also know what kind of people are out there. People kill others for nothing now. I wounder how bad it will be when the end is near? I dont want to be the one without protection.

I used to joke with people back in the late 90's that were stocking up for Y2K. If they would be stocking up on just supplies (not guns & such), I would say that I was stocking up on ammo. When they asked if I was going to hunt deer for food I would reply that if the balloon went up on 1/1/2000 the Golden Rule would apply: Those with the guns make the rules.

i have friends that don't own guns but they have food and are ready if any thing goes down, i will be glad to snipe any one that goes toward there house , they are my friends , let this be a reminder to the ones that think they will take what is not theres

And when you get hungry and they say, "Sorry, just enough for US", who's going to protect them from you?

I've got my own supplies. And I'm quite prepared to defend what's mine. The point is, if you don't think like the predator, you are the prey. The thing that really distrubs me is the number of idealistic idiots there are that think that when the SHTF they will be dealing on an even footing with whoever drops in for dinner. Y'all better wake up! Watch a little Mad Max and think of it as a training film. Try Jeremiah and a smattering of Walking Dead. When resources start getting scarce, survival of the fittest rules. Eat or be eaten. Sure, you will meet SOME who you can consolidate with but many will just want to take. Get ready to defend or get ready to be taken.

Well, I would never steal a dime but I also know what kind of people are out there. People kill others for nothing now. I wounder how bad it will be when the end is near? I dont want to be the one without protection.

Generally speaking I wouldn't steal either, but let my family face starvation and see what happens. Better to prep than loot by far and worst of all raid and rob, but survive to protect my family I will. One way or another.

Back
Top Bottom