Doomsday Preppers Who Refuse to Own Guns

streetroc

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!
53   0
Reaction score
Did anybody else watch this? They had a new episode of Doomsday Preppers on Nat Geo the other night. There were several "preppers" that they featured who had all of their food and water and supplies stored for the end of the world but then they said that owning guns would be "ethically wrong" and they wouldn't need them anyway. Are they serious? I guess I know where I'm going when I get hungry!

Hahahah were those the ones in the New England area, growing their own garden and such? If so I thought the same thing, please post your address so me and my family and friends know where to go for fresh produce while we bear arms. :cool:

Can you say "Resource"?

LOL. The young dude is so ignorant. He said he would decide whether or not he could USE the newcomers and if not, poison them or cut their throats in their sleep. I thought..HA! You will never survive to serve dinner and your woman will be breeding stock for the ARMED marauders you think you will be using. What a moron. Pie in the sky ideals will get you killed and enslaved.

I don't know which was more hilarious, the peace loving hippies or the 500lb trucker. Did you see him when he was prancing around with his M1A Socom? The best way I can describe it would be a ultra-serious tactical jiggle. I'd like to see how he gets to his stockpiles of food when the EMP frys that 4 wheeler and he has to waddle his fat ass up there by himself!

Yeah, this episode made it look like they were going out of their way to make prepping look as rediculous as possible. Even Susie home-maker was rediculous. Some good ideas but packaged like a loon.

More idiotic propaganda from the lamestream media ;[

Lets show the stupidest people we can......... so it makes anyone that is trying to prepare look like a moron !

Why should we be anything but sheeple nursing the gubment teet !

Back
Top Bottom