• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't Talk to the Police

I figured the LEO wanted to talk to me because he was interested in being my friend. Why else would they tell me to stop what I am doing and answer their questions? Just being friendly.

This is a great video.

I wish more people understood the way the system works.

(The part @8:40 is excellent!)

(Another Great part at @9:40. what you say can ONLY be used AGAINST you by the police. They are actually prohibited from using your statements in an exculpatory manner.)

Last edited:
The phrase "can and WILL be used against you" just sounds like somebody has declared war on me.

I can't help if somebody wants to shoot me. It doesn't mean I have to give them the bullets.

I was good friends with a criminal defense attorney (now deceased.)

He made many of the points that the guy from the video was making. "You can't get in trouble for what you don't say" was his favorite old saw.

-Very good advice. Never say anything. Guilty or not, the prosecution's job is to put you away-and they will sometimes resort to very sneaky, nasty tricks to try and do so. (You wouldn't believe some of the stories I heard. They made me understand that there often is no "right" side of the law. Some of the "white hat" guys are very, very dirty. Just look at what that DA did to those Duke lacrosse players.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom