• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't drink and gunsmith......

YUP!
becky.gif
I'm painting the SOB anyway so I don't mind the scratch, but dammit I feel embarrassed. I'm the guy that knows how to do this stuff :doh:

I hear a one upper story in here....:pop2:
not me I should start the post retarded things people have done with a dremel I've seen some nice guns totally ruined there seems to be no limit to the moronic things you can do with a dremel

not me I should start the post retarded things people have done with a dremel I've seen some nice guns totally ruined there seems to be no limit to the moronic things you can do with a dremel

They're pretty handy, but I can see how they can mess things up if you're not careful. I had to use one after I put HD sights on my Glock. I have an IMI holster that I had to dremel a notch out so I could close the slide lock on the holster. I also used one to trim a little off a lower (non-serialized piece) I installed on a POF MP5. Worked great and fits good, but you have to be careful with those little things.

They're pretty handy, but I can see how they can mess things up if you're not careful. I had to use one after I put HD sights on my Glock. I have an IMI holster that I had to dremel a notch out so I could close the slide lock on the holster. I also used one to trim a little off a lower (non-serialized piece) I installed on a POF MP5. Worked great and fits good, but you have to be careful with those little things.
the words carefully and six pack let use that in a sentence.....I carefully drink a six pack and carefully dermeled on my gun until I need a new one haha

Back
Top Bottom