• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't drink and gunsmith......

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
So I form 1'd a new lower for a build I'm doing and my wife and I had a few drinks....ok...I had a few more. My KAC trigger guard came in and I guess I couldn't wait and accidentally put the damn thing on backwards; hammered the crap out of it and now I cant get it out. Yes, I'm an idiot, but you all know you've done similar :). I even took it to a local gunsmith that I trust and he couldn't get it out either; said I need to take it to a machine shop now.

Any suggestions?

Here's a couple pics; nice looking build other than by botched up trigger guard.

Trigger guard 1.jpg
Trigger guard 2.jpg

So I form 1'd a new lower for a build I'm doing and my wife and I had a few drinks....ok...I had a few more. My KAC trigger guard came in and I guess I couldn't wait and accidentally put the damn thing on backwards; hammered the crap out of it and now I cant get it out. Yes, I'm an idiot, but you all know you've done similar :). I even took it to a local gunsmith that I trust and he couldn't get it out either; said I need to take it to a machine shop now.

Any suggestions?

Here's a couple pics; nice looking build other than by botched up trigger guard.

View attachment 868001 View attachment 868002
Custom!:becky:

Back
Top Bottom