• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont do what I did!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention when you look at the syntax and construction of "his" posts vs. "her" posts....I think it's hard to argue that it's the same person at the keyboard.

I was thinking the same thing at first, then something in one of the "wife edits" caught my eye....

The "wife" posted this: "This divorce brought to you by OTD."

Although "she" wrote "OTD", I think "she" meant to write "ODT", in reference to this website.

This got me to thinking.... "she" isn't a member here, and supposedly doesn't frequent this site, but "she" called it "ODT", instead of "The Outdoors Trader".

Think about it. Who uses the term "ODT"?

MEMBERS. That's who.

I'm calling B.S. on the "wife edits"

I was thinking the same thing at first, then something in one of the "wife edits" caught my eye....

Although "she" wrote "OTD", I think "she" meant to write "ODT", in reference to this website.

This got me to thinking.... "she" isn't a member here, and supposedly doesn't frequent this site, but "she" called it "ODT", instead of "The Outdoors Trader".

MEMBERS. That's who.

Good eye!

MEMBERS. That's who.

Unless she's heard him refer to it as 'The ODT' and just got the initials in the wrong order...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom