• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont do what I did!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP has averaged one (1) post per day over the last 4 to 5 years so if he says he spends a lot of time here he must be doing a lot of reading! I mean there are guys on here that post 15-20 posts a day so they are doing a lot of both, and as far as we know their marriages and/or relationships are still intact (miserable maybe, but intact :p )

I call bull**** on the OP! He's trolling and we are all taking the bait :fish2:

The OP has averaged one (1) post per day over the last 4 to 5 years so if he says he spends a lot of time here he must be doing a lot of reading! I mean there are guys on here that post 15-20 posts a day so they are doing a lot of both, and as far as we know their marriages and/or relationships are still intact (miserable maybe, but intact :p )

I call bull**** on the OP! He's trolling and we are all taking the bait :fish2:

This is my thought as well...

pretty convincing to go back through and trash yourself on your about me and edit other post......

Not to mention when you look at the syntax and construction of "his" posts vs. "her" posts....I think it's hard to argue that it's the same person at the keyboard.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bond195
pretty convincing to go back through and trash yourself on your about me and edit other post......

Not to mention when you look at the syntax and construction of "his" posts vs. "her" posts....I think it's hard to argue that it's the same person at the keyboard.

Thats the beauty of this troll if it is a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom