Don't blow for the po-po

Folks are against this not because they want to drink and drive, folks(like myself) are against roadblocks because i dont like the idea of living in communist china

You cant allow unconstitutional things to continue. Give the gov an inch and they not only will take a mile but tax that ****ing mile also
Well said bro

How about this?

I don't drink and drive but I am still subjected to the same roadblocks and the same dumb **** questions as those that do.

and you should not be, stop individuals that give indications of DUI (RS/PC) and "can" the silly roadblocks and none of us that do not drink and drive will be fine with it,

Last edited:
Not really sure, but I believe that if they put the same number of cops on the road for the same amount of time that they spend in a road block that they would catch more DUI driver then they do at the road block.

Not really sure, but I believe that if they put the same number of cops on the road for the same amount of time that they spend in a road block that they would catch more DUI driver then they do at the road block.

They would just be randomly pulling folks over, claiming that they crossed the line, weaving, or some other lame crap.
Harass them all just to catch a few.

I just wish they would stop the people that drive with one headlight, no headlights in the rain and low light conditions, and definitely the idiots that drive with their parking lights on in the rain and fog.
The number one cause for vehicle wrecks and fatalities is stupid drivers, not drivers under the influence.

The DNR is just as bad on the lakes. They made over 50 stops on Lake Sinclair and got 2 DUIs. So they unnecessarily harassed 5o law abiding citizens in the name of 2 arrest. No probable cause just random stops, of course there are plenty of jackasses breaking the law that can be observed from across the lake, but the revenue$$$$ hunters are looking for the big fish$$$$.

If people would refuse to roll down their windows, and just show the cop their license they would catch far less at the road blocks. Since they claim that it's a "license check". they can check the license through the window.Am I under arrest? Am I free to go? Got to have the video.

Back
Top Bottom