Donald Trump loves his meatloaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2341.JPG
IMG_2342.JPG

I made this meatloaf tonight. Changed it up just a little. (Pisses my wife off that I won't follow a recipe exactly).:cool:

I used 3 lbs of ground beef instead of 2 lbs...just because that's what I had.

Used one sweet onion, one green (bell) pepper and one yellow pepper (just because my wife doesn't like red peppers). Adjusted the other ingredients per the recipe ratios.

The only other tweak (instead of meat quantity) was I added two capfuls of Dale's (beacause I love it), a couple of squirts of sweet honey BBQ sauce and a little A-1.

My wife is from upstate NY and will only eat her own meatloaf recipe. My son is a picky eater. They both got seconds and said it was the beat meatloaf they ever had. I'm biased but it was damn good with the mashed potatoes.

View attachment 1226893 View attachment 1226894

I made this meatloaf tonight. Changed it up just a little. (Pisses my wife off that I won't follow a recipe exactly).:cool:

I used 3 lbs of ground beef instead of 2 lbs...just because that's what I had.

Used one sweet onion, one green (bell) pepper and one yellow pepper (just because my wife doesn't like red peppers). Adjusted the other ingredients per the recipe ratios.

The only other tweak (instead of meat quantity) was I added two capfuls of Dale's (beacause I love it), a couple of squirts of sweet honey BBQ sauce and a little A-1.

My wife is from upstate NY and will only eat her own meatloaf recipe. My son is a picky eater. They both got seconds and said it was the beat meatloaf they ever had. I'm biased but it was damn good with the mashed potatoes.

Lols great!

Dang, haven't heard from @Laufen in a coons age.......

Both Sam's and Lionheart's look yummy!

The meatloaf was really delicious
They exiled @Laufen permanently but we still text. He's coming down to my house in October for a camp out and to shoot. I'll be sure to post pics I know y'all miss the bald headed devil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom