• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dollar General

I remember my daughter was a baby when they built one in Plains. The country store that was there sold Walmart milk for $5.00 gallon. When DG opened up we laughed it was the mall of plains. Milk there was $2.50.

I pass 4 every day coming home from work in a 26 mile drive. And there is one more just a couple miles from my house.

47A05434-0B6F-4834-A6CB-7B15CEBC080D.jpeg

We have one about 150 yards from our house. Actually kind of nice if we need something quick, don’t have to deal with the traffic driving to the grocery store, Wally World or the outlet mall, etc.

Their stock has gone from a few bucks a share some years ago to 161 a share. Their plan is working. We refer to the one in Ochlocknee GA as the mall. Very convenient without having to stand in line at the accursed walmart

well....gas and beer, now add ammo and you're pretty much good to go. Maybe a little bit of fishing stuff.

Old time business model of the corner general store that sells a little bit of everything you might need. Not a big choice of brand names, but can fix you up in a jam.

Back
Top Bottom