• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dollar General

Yeah, when I think about it there's 5 or 6 within 10 miles of Winder. Only problem those places are like gun-free zones when it comes to robberies. There was a crew of guys robbing them regularly about a year ago out this way.

I have lived in Winder since 2013 and there have been 4 go up since I moved here. Must have heard I have a dollar.

Yeah, when I think about it there's 5 or 6 within 10 miles of Winder. Only problem those places are like gun-free zones when it comes to robberies. There was a crew of guys robbing them regularly about a year ago out this way.

I have lived in Winder since 2013 and there have been 4 go up since I moved here. Must have heard I have a dollar.
Their everywhere cause they grow them from seed.

When I was in Dacula, I literally had to pass two of them before I got to any grocery store. And they were always busy.

I have some back and leg issues, so when the spousal unit and I go to Wally World, I get my "stuff" toss it in the buggy, wife finishes shopping and pays, while I sit up front by the registers and wait for her. Sometimes it is quite a show. Also checking what they bought. 3 cases of beer, 3 jumbo packs of Pampers, case of oil, pair of sneakers, bag of Ol' Roy dogfood.

Nice thing about DG is you don’t have to dress up to go in there like you do at Walmart.

True story. :lol:

AC4BA5EC-0EED-4826-A23E-474270995F56.jpeg

Damn straight. It's like Halloween everyday in Wally World...

Supposedly there's a YouTube with a woman saying the reason she likes Dollar General is you don't have to get all dressed up like you do when you go to Wal Mart.

I will have to confess that I have been going to the DG that's about 3 miles from my house. For TP, paper towels, laundry soap, energy drinks, just can get my stuff, get in and out. I guess I'm lucky that I don't have to make shopping decisions based on saving 10 cents on every roll of TP.

Back
Top Bottom