• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you afraid of a dog??? kick it in the face if you have to. dont kill it. or a good right hook to the head
i got in a fight with a very very large german shepard. i just kicked him twice and it backed down.
i was like 17 years old.
if the dog attacks a child or women its a different story.
dogs don't kill grown men.
lol self defense

I'll tell you an anecdote from my childhood. When I was a little boy, one of our neighbors had a little yappy dog that always liked to chase cars and bite. It would run under your wheels and stuff. Really dangerous. One time, a family member got in the back of our truck with a large commercial fishing dip net. When we drove by the little dog he scooped up the dog and put it in the back of the truck. He drove on up a little ways and got out and gave the dog a sound whipping with a peach tree limb and made it run back the mile or so to it's house. It never chased the vehicle again.

The guy (My uncle) who did this is dead now so I feel comfortable telling the story as he can't be prosecuted. I was only a little kid at the time.

Does it have tags? If not animal control should have plenty of reason to haul it off as if being off the leash isn't enough reason. Aint no way I'd risk getting bitten by a dog that(if no tags are visible) possibly hasn't had it's shots over 5 minutes travel.

As Troy Landry says ............. Chooooot em!

Seriously be careful with pepper spray it will blow back in ur face. The ammonia would be good.

A funny story about pepper spray. When I was a kid, I could be a little on the mean side. Me and mom was sitting at the kitchen table eating supper. I looked out the window and saw a dog in our back yard. I got up and grabbed my mom's pepper spray and opened the back door and called the dog over to me. When he walked up I proceeded to spray him, about that time a gentle breeze blew the pepper spray back at me and into the house. For the next 15 mins me and mom choked, coughed, hacked, cried, etc. Like I said, I could be mean when I was a kid, but learned a lesson that day. Now I love dogs and have an American Bulldog that is just another part of our family. Would never do anything like that again unless it was in self defense.

I'll tell you an anecdote from my childhood. When I was a little boy, one of our neighbors had a little yappy dog that always liked to chase cars and bite. It would run under your wheels and stuff. Really dangerous. One time, a family member got in the back of our truck with a large commercial fishing dip net. When we drove by the little dog he scooped up the dog and put it in the back of the truck. He drove on up a little ways and got out and gave the dog a sound whipping with a peach tree limb and made it run back the mile or so to it's house. It never chased the vehicle again.

The guy (My uncle) who did this is dead now so I feel comfortable telling the story as he can't be prosecuted. I was only a little kid at the time.

Funny story :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom