• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does your handgun have a round in the chamber?

I'm pretty focused when it comes to shooting & related matters.... kind of a job requirement:). Gets in the way sometimes when I'm "off".

Well, I've been stuffing a gun in my bra for probably longer than you have been alive. It's just convenient and that's all. I'm mostly running around doing stuff and don't have time to think about where I'm going to put my MAC 9 when I gotta pee. I stuff a knife in there as well and it stays out of the way. It's a 24 hours a day thing for me, not a job.

Better than keeping them in a purse which is where most women carry.

I strongly disapprove of carrying a weapon in a purse or handbag. Too easy to drop/lose/have stolen/kids find. If I can't have it on my body, I don't want it. I don't carry my wallet in a purse or handbag either. I guess it's from traveling so much, but a handbag is just something else to maintain or supervise when nature calls (which it will do far more often that accessing equipment).

I strongly disapprove of carrying a weapon in a purse or handbag. Too easy to drop/lose/have stolen/kids find. If I can't have it on my body, I don't want it. I don't carry my wallet in a purse or handbag either. I guess it's from traveling so much, but a handbag is just something else to maintain or supervise when nature calls (which it will do far more often that accessing equipment).

Agreed.

check it every time before she goes in the holster... if I could have two rounds in the chamber i would... well.. maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom