• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone want a new career where it’s possible to make $100,000?

I know it's true because when my dog needed training, she had to take me with her.

In all seriousness it's pretty cool to watch how quickly a dog responds to someone who knows what they are doing. It was obvious that my dog knew exactly what Bear44 Bear44 wanted from her very quickly. Me on the other hand, he had to tell several times
Don't be hard on yourself. We use language the dog already understands. You had to learn a completely different perspective.

My wife would be damn good at it and could make the $10/HR work . She trained my ass for nothing
LOL! I get asked if we train children all the time. My pat answer is:

"We don't train wives or children, just dogs and husbands. It has to be a simple creature and you have to talk to my wife about the husband training."

Don't be hard on yourself. We use language the dog already understands. You had to learn a completely different perspective.

Not hard on myself at all. I actually find it fascinating that if you can learn to "speak dog" they listen and how consistent it is. A couple of my customers have been fascinated that their dogs, that jump on everybody, don't jump on me. With no verbal cue at all, simply taking their space, they stop. On both occasions the dog picked up on what I was doing and the customer missed it. All the customer saw was a dog that suddenly wasn't jumping on me lol.

Not hard on myself at all. I actually find it fascinating that if you can learn to "speak dog" they listen and how consistent it is. A couple of my customers have been fascinated that their dogs, that jump on everybody, don't jump on me. With no verbal cue at all, simply taking their space, they stop. On both occasions the dog picked up on what I was doing and the customer missed it. All the customer saw was a dog that suddenly wasn't jumping on me lol.
Kinda cool, isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom