• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone want a new career where it’s possible to make $100,000?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Did that get your attention? Good!

Folks, I'm dying here trying to find people that are willing to start out as a dog training apprentice/kennel tech and work there way up to running a full blow training operation for us. It will take about four or five years to get there for someone that really wants it and starting pay isn't great ($10.00), but this is a real opportunity and there is no limit to the number of people that we can do this with.

I'm tired of screwing around with people that don't know what it is to work for a living and then don't understand why it isn't all just handed to them. If you want this, we will make it happen for you, but you have to do what it takes to earn it.

I need two people to start this job right now!

I've used Bear to train my dog, he is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff and I wouldn't be afraid to take a chance on partnering with him.

Did that get your attention? Good!

Folks, I'm dying here trying to find people that are willing to start out as a dog training apprentice/kennel tech and work there way up to running a full blow training operation for us. It will take about four or five years to get there for someone that really wants it and starting pay isn't great ($10.00), but this is a real opportunity and there is no limit to the number of people that we can do this with.

I'm tired of screwing around with people that don't know what it is to work for a living and then don't understand why it isn't all just handed to them. If you want this, we will make it happen for you, but you have to do what it takes to earn it.

I need two people to start this job right now!

sounds like a blast, the work doesn't scare me but i can't squeak by on $10/hour unless the job is about 55 hours a week (ie, overtime)...sucks, but nobody else is paying my bills...:)

Back
Top Bottom