• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone want a new career where it’s possible to make $100,000?

If I hadnt just started as a gigolo, I would be all over this. I've grown tired of laying around all day and being a piece of meat for some old bats. I'd rather play with puppies...

I would enjoy this kind of work but dang Bear44 Bear44 why you gotta be so freakin' far away? I love dogs, more than most people as a matter of fact.

I would be willing to bet that the people, attached to the other end of the leash, are the toughest part of the job at times.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Thank goodness I'm using this tablet thingy and not some keyboard! I just lost a good swig of coffee when I read that. Lol!

crippen crippen , that's probably gonna be the funniest thing I see all day. That was awesome, thanks for the laugh brother!

I know it's true because when my dog needed training, she had to take me with her.

In all seriousness it's pretty cool to watch how quickly a dog responds to someone who knows what they are doing. It was obvious that my dog knew exactly what Bear44 Bear44 wanted from her very quickly. Me on the other hand, he had to tell several times

I know it's true because when my dog needed training, she had to take me with her.

In all seriousness it's pretty cool to watch how quickly a dog responds to someone who knows what they are doing. It was obvious that my dog knew exactly what Bear44 Bear44 wanted from her very quickly. Me on the other hand, he had to tell several times
Lol! I hear ya, all I've managed to do is train my dog to be spoiled rotten. Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom