• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dobbs Defense 22 Can

Went over and saw Bryan today to get some SBR engraving done, really came out nice. The wife wanted to see the 22 can, of course she plays coy and makes it seem like I'm the one wanting the can. Anyway we took her M&P 22 with us and ran some rounds through the Spectre II and the aluminum evercore. I have to agree the evercore was really nice. It is super light, but sturdy, and both my wife and I thought it was significantly quieter than the Spectre II Bryan had there, even with CCI minimags! It was funny watching her pull off rapid rounds with the can on. Decided to get one and Bryan did a personal serial number for her too. The whole drive back she was talking about it. Now for the form 4 waiting game...

If you haven't been over to Dobb's Defence you really owe it to yourself to make the trip, especially if you need a 22 can.

OK, I stopped by DD Friday to settle up with Bryan on the new .308 can. While I was there he let me compare the Evercore to a Sparrow with three rounds each out of my Beretta model 87 Cheetah. Ammo used was CCI Standard 1050 fps. I swear, I think the Evercore was a little quieter. I can't wait till he gets that can on a meter and puts to rest the speculation.

Went over and saw Bryan today to get some SBR engraving done, really came out nice. The wife wanted to see the 22 can, of course she plays coy and makes it seem like I'm the one wanting the can. Anyway we took her M&P 22 with us and ran some rounds through the Spectre II and the aluminum evercore. I have to agree the evercore was really nice. It is super light, but sturdy, and both my wife and I thought it was significantly quieter than the Spectre II Bryan had there, even with CCI minimags! It was funny watching her pull off rapid rounds with the can on. Decided to get one and Bryan did a personal serial number for her too. The whole drive back she was talking about it. Now for the form 4 waiting game...

If you haven't been over to Dobb's Defence you really owe it to yourself to make the trip, especially if you need a 22 can.

His new engraver is even better.

Back
Top Bottom