Do your wives think its crazy for you to carry a gun daily

By the way jjasonbbo1,, I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!!!
If Nuge ever ran the polls would be flooded with every redneck in the nation... lol..

I've read the Bible (the whole thing) a couple of times. You may be interested to know that The Bible also says I can sell my daughter into slavery, kill anyone that works on the sabbath and buy slaves from neighboring nations. I've always wondered about that one, do you think a state qualifies as a neighboring nation or do I need to go to mexico or canada? From you profile pic it looks like you're in violation of Lev 19:27, when would you like the stoning to begin?
Wow talk about off topic... lol... Steve we need a Spiritual forum to debate such things in....

When I come home with a "new" toy and the old lady asks, "where did you get that one?" I simply reply, "what, this....I've had this one for a while now." I think she's starting to catch on though! My collection has grown substantially in the past year...I try to creep the old "I traded for it." every now and then...but, then all she wants to know is what I traded! Women from Miami, I swear....

My wife has her CC but rarely carries. She does give me a hard time because I carry just about all the time. She says I don't need it. To that I argue that I hope not but ide hate to and not have it. I don't feel any different when I carry, my mindset is always the same. Not trying to make a point or anything like that, just like to be prepared for the unexpected.

My girlfriend always gives me crap. Especially since I have her son shooting now but i just remind her of her high dollar toys and she shuts up.

My wife is always wondering why would I need another gun! But she don't mind me carrying since I had to pull and use to subdue someone one time. My old boss was out of town and we were taking care of his dogs you know walking and feeding them. Anyways we pulled up to the boss's house one night to feed and walk them when I noticed a 12 speed bike at his garage door. Now my boss was not the bike type nor was his wife so it threw up a red flag. I opened up the garage door and heard someone run though the house up stairs. I told my wife to go and get back in the car while I went inside the house. On my way in I grabed the bike and took it into the garage figured if they were gonna run they would have to do it on foot. I proceeded into the house to the lower stair case that led up to the living room which is the main room you enter first. I had my pistol pulled and placed my back against the wall as I made my way up the dark stairs. At the top I cut on the light for the hall way. Looked around and did not see anyone, but there was a sheet spread out with alot of valuables on it ready to be tied up. I slowly proceeded down the dim lit hallway to the first closet door eased it open and found nothing. So making my way to the next room which was the master bedroom I heard a small thud. So approching the bedroom I had my wepon chest high and close to my body upon entering the room I found the light switch on the wall and flipped it on done a quick look around of the room didn't see anyone so I placed my back to the wall and made my way to the master bath. Flipped on the light done a quickie peakie and nothing. So I turned my head back to the room to see some big 'ol feet hanging out from under the bed. Wow my adreniline by that time was rushing all through my body. With a secure grip on my weapon I approched the feet hanging out from under the bed and gave them a swift kick,thinking that maybe I could inflict some pain. The guy under the bed jerked and started trying to back out from under the bed I yelled at him to come out from under the bed,the whole time I was thinking this guy could have anything in his hands,it rushed through my mind does my boss keep a gun under his bed alot of people do! and did this guy find it. So I placed myself so I could see most of his body while he was sliding out from under the bed. To some what of a relief his hands were empty as I yelled show me your hands before his head cleared out from under the bed rails. I then told him to place both hands behind his neck and remain still. As quick as lighten this guy jumped up off the floor and advanced toward me with a look in his eye's that he would do anything to be able to get out of the house. I pulled my slack in the trigger out and was getting ready to engage this wild eyed invader. When he stopped and just laid back down on the floor with his hands behind his head. I was ready to do what I had to do, I made a line of commitment that I would shoot if need be and I stuck to it. I was glad he laid back down I did not have to shoot but I was ready if I had to. I guess the space I kept between me and him made him think twice about trying to rush me before I shot. He started yelling I'm Jason I'm Jason. Jason is the name of my boss's wife's son. The last time I had seen him he was a short long haired kid. He took a turn for the worst with drugs and bad friends so his mom sent him to Florida to live with some family there. He come back to Georgia with a bald head and was about 6'2". My first thought was I was ready to use deadly force to save my life. My second was I almost used it on Kay's son. I never though twice about if I had the nut's to use a gun if need be,and it's safe to say that I will. So after that my wife has never minded me carrying a gun. ;)

My wife thinks that one gun is enough but when I get new ones I just tell her either they are my dads and I just borrowed it or,"Baby I have had this thing for a long time but I just picked it up from my dads. She really has no clue and as long as the checking account dont show any withdraws she dont care. As for you that split the bills down the center and spend what you want, how did you get her to go for that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom