Do your wives think its crazy for you to carry a gun daily

My carries daily as well, so its not that big of a deal. BUT she is not into all the trading I do. She doesnt understand why I want to trade off one that I like for another one. I try telling her cause I like it more!!!!

I beg mine to carry and she refuses. She will shoot at the range, but it scares her to have it in her purse. She stopped asking me why I carry a long time ago.... As for the seperate accounts, it is the only way to go. I pay the big bills, she pays the little ones, and she knows if I buy a toy I got a really good deal on it. She finally spoke up when I had 4 cars in the garage and 2 in the driveway.... Now I collect heavy equipment at the farm. She can at least see a use for it there. Oh, I never show her all of the guns I own so that when she sees a new one, she just assumes I pulled it out of the safe, or traded for it. I love my wife...

After a while she can't tell what is new or not and I carry everyday as part of my job and carry after hours most of the time.It helps that she is in LE also.

Of course my wife thinks I'm crazy! She's right, so's your wife, right? She's right! That's "a key" to a happy marriage. My wife carries too, she understands "it's much better to have it and not need it, instead of needing it and not having it. My wife couldn't care less about my trading, shooting and other stuff so long as it doesn't interfere with what she wants. You could be blowing all your time and $$$ in TA TA bars or such. She likes to see me happy when I bring home a trophy or a 1 hole 5 shot target, or enough $$$ for us to go out, from a trade I made that day. She's right, remember that! Chuckdog!

Of course my wife thinks I'm crazy! She's right, so's your wife, right? She's right! That's "a key" to a happy marriage. My wife carries too, she understands "it's much better to have it and not need it, instead of needing it and not having it. My wife couldn't care less about my trading, shooting and other stuff so long as it doesn't interfere with what she wants. You could be blowing all your time and $$$ in TA TA bars or such. She likes to see me happy when I bring home a trophy or a 1 hole 5 shot target, or enough $$$ for us to go out, from a trade I made that day. She's right, remember that! Chuckdog!

You sumed it up quite nicely!!!!!
Mine knows Im crazy, the picture in my avatar is a decal she got to go on the back of my Bronco. It sums me up to the tee. Luckily she is just as crazy as I am though. I had been reloadiing the other night and had loaded about 500 rounds, I came in and show them to her and she goes " Now just 2500 more rounds to go"!!!! Now it has got to where when I make a trade she ask "Did you get the dies to load for it?"

Last edited:
No wife, but I dated an English gal that absolutely had a fit over my carrying. She gave me a speech about how she and her brother were robbed at gunpoint in London and I countered with, 'Dontcha wish one of you had a gun to equalize the situation a bit?' I actually got her out to the range a few times after that and she had a blast (pun intended)

Probably the oddest woman/gun situation I've encountered was a Russian gal. She was utterly unfazed. (I'm easily bored, so I tried to shock her a few times. I left guns all over the house in conspicuous places right before she came over.) It came out later that she'd dated a mobster over there... The worst part was that this little 120lb girl could drink my 260lb Irish butt under the table.

My wife has her GFL and doesn't see the need for anyone to ever carry a gun.... As for the checking account off topic issue.... Does anybody here read the Bible and see what God has to say about it??? If your are married you are one not separate...... Just my $0.02

. As for the checking account off topic issue.... Does anybody here read the Bible and see what God has to say about it??? If your are married you are one not separate...... Just my $0.02
I've read the Bible (the whole thing) a couple of times. You may be interested to know that The Bible also says I can sell my daughter into slavery, kill anyone that works on the sabbath and buy slaves from neighboring nations. I've always wondered about that one, do you think a state qualifies as a neighboring nation or do I need to go to mexico or canada? From you profile pic it looks like you're in violation of Lev 19:27, when would you like the stoning to begin?

Back
Top Bottom