Do your wives think its crazy for you to carry a gun daily

krlglock86

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Im interested to see if other wives think its stupid for her husband to carry a gun everyday, and what they think about collecting high doller man toys?How do you explain you just cant have one?lol

Last edited:
My wife carries everyday so I don't have any problems there. Now for the collecting of high dollar "mans toys", yea just tell her they cost about half of what hey do.

yall must have seperate bank accounts?

Yes we do. I personally think that is one of the keys to a happy marriage! We split the bills and then spend our money on whatever we like after that. There is no "you bought what with our money" or "can i have this". The deal is that if your half of the bills are paid then do what you do with your money after that is fair game. It works for us but have talk to others that said it was a disaster.

Even at half price they'll think that its still too much, better to say you traded for it. Always keep a junker or two around and say its trade material, it'll keep them confused and will quit their moaning.

My wife recently got her GFL and now carries also. She is an educator and knows she may be the only security she can count on most the time. The security guards (retired GSP) don't even carry. So much for letting others protect you.....

We do the split bills and checking accounts also..............don't knock it until you try it..................RW

My wife recently got her GFL and now carries also. She is an educator and knows she may be the only security she can count on most the time. The security guards (retired GSP) don't even carry. So much for letting others protect you.....

We do the split bills and checking accounts also..............don't knock it until you try it..................RW

Is she allowed to carry in the school?

Back
Top Bottom