• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you warranty or allow returns on items you sell?

Do you warranty a gun you sell?

• Yes. Give me a taco

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No, I want a Taco anyway!

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Depending on the taco

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Maybe, not all people have the same level of knowledge and made an honest mistake, buying something they didn’t understand. In a case like that I’d consider it.
Are you talking about the buyer who expected the gun to shoot or the seller who obviously had no business changing internal parts because his level of knowledge was subpar?

Since I never fire my firearms I couldn't say if it worked or not. But automatically assume all my firearms are broken just to be safe.
Well everybody knows that lol. I mean, I get it. **** happens. I have sold some guns that I never got around to firing. But if I had worked on the internals of a gun and it wasn’t going bang reliably…I’m gonna tell you that.

I bought an AK that the seller failed to mention that he FILED and fiddled with the trigger group… even had some wedged piece of aluminum can to keep it in somehow.

My fault for not breaking it open at the SUPER BUSY meet up spot but I did reach out after I got home.

Member told me to pound sand… I left appropriate feedback and ordered myself a new ALG trigger with the proper hardware.

If you want a warranty - then you need to buy a new gun. I’m fine with someone walking away from the initial deal if whatever I have doesn’t meet my description (hasn’t happened). But I’m not warranting anything once the deal is done and someone has possession of the item.
I’ll remember that…only meet you at the range to buy a gun lol.

Are you talking about the buyer who expected the gun to shoot or the seller who obviously had no business changing internal parts because his level of knowledge was subpar?
Being as I know this particular deal quite well, all I’ll say is that things are not always as they are portrayed.

Being as I know this particular deal quite well, all I’ll say is that things are not always as they are portrayed.
If you are talking about the gun in question then I can certainly agree with that statement.
I thought it would shoot. My bad.
What I want to know is why you mods tolerated the seller bringing the issue into the open unless you want to neg the seller? I can cut and paste some of our discussions if y’all just wanna let it all hang out?

No I don't.

Always say in ads if I have fired it and how many rounds I put through it. If I haven't tried it, then I say that so the buyer knows I haven't tested it. If there is a problem when they try, then they bought it knowing there could be an issue.

Plus I try to include details in the ad about the gun's condition or parts that I know may need cleaning or adjusting...if any.

Back
Top Bottom