• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do You Still Have The ____________?

I'm liking that P-64 BTW . . . . . .

Thanks. There is also another guy who has been asking about it as well. I'm in no hurry though. Just not to my liking is all. I picked it up for a good price, thought I would have it Cerakoted and now, I just don't care much for it after shooting 30 rounds through it. Works well but my hands are just too big for it, I think.

200.gif

:becky:

What's the problem.

I'll plead guilty, sometimes I haven't made up my mind. I want to make sure seller still has it before I burn up all that energy thinking it through. Sometimes I want to consider if the seller might be amenable to an offer.

So does being contacted by a potential buyer get your panties all in a wad? What obligation does the question asker have?

Would you rather have, "I'll take it" after you sold it, so you can explain how you're too busy to close the ad but you sold it a week ago (or do you just not respond?).
I don't think he's saying there's a problem with asking if someone still has an item, the problem is when they ask and you respond yes and they never respond back. It's just weird and annoying.

Back
Top Bottom