• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you even check the price before posting!?!?!?!?

Oh! Also if it says "Package" or "With extras"...just ****ing run. The extra is an extra long dong that's about to be shoved where the sun don't shine. And we all know what "package" they want to share with you.

Oh! Also if it says "Package" or "With extras"...just ****ing run. The extra is an extra long dong that's about to be shoved where the sun don't shine. And we all know what "package" they want to share with you.

Not necessarily true. I've seen well equipped handguns with extra mags, nice holsters, ammo, etc for good prices.

But, then again I've seen listings that say "With Extras" only to see factory included cheap **** (like most Springfield XD gear) or 1 extra magazine, or an Uncle Mike's holster.

Not necessarily true. I've seen well equipped handguns with extra mags, nice holsters, ammo, etc for good prices.

But, then again I've seen listings that say "With Extras" only to see factory included cheap **** (like most Springfield XD gear) or 1 extra magazine, or an Uncle Mike's holster.

Well you know what they say. ..there's rules for every exception. Wait. I think I got that wrong. ;)

For the newer members, you set the price on what belongs to you. If it does not sell, either the price is too high or there are not enough folks who want it on ODT. Despite what you read, there is not a price committee on ODT.

Also, if you see a price that you feel is too high, you do not have to buy it. Really, you don't have to buy it.

My owning a gun adds to the value . Also how does it increase in value in trade ? It gains $25-50 in a trade is the dumbest thing ever

Back
Top Bottom