• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do all 9mm handgun for $450

The FNH FNX and FNS are beyond accurate, reliable and affordable. Cold hammer forged barrel in a pistol... They started the 3 mag offering as a standard option. The value is there....plus some. The FNS 9 with a 3 17 round magazines with night sights can be had for $399...

The FNS trigger reset is just as sweet the other more recent striker fire 9 released in the last 2-3 years with an audible reset. I have them all and this right up there with the PPQ & VP9...
I own a vp9 now and I love it but more expensive than what you're wanting to spend. If you end up loving the fns9, get the fn5.7 and fnx45 tactical next. I've owned them all and they are awesome!!!

Springfield Armory XD9 can be found for $380 new if you look or wait. Sig SP2022 is supposed to be good although I've never handled them. You might be able to find a Gen 2 G19 in that price range. The older Smiths like SW5906 or even a Ruger P95 are solid guns but they are metal and thus might be a little heavy for EDC.

The FNH FNX and FNS are beyond accurate, reliable and affordable. Cold hammer forged barrel in a pistol... They started the 3 mag offering as a standard option. The value is there....plus some. The FNS 9 with a 3 17 round magazines with night sights can be had for $399...

The FNS trigger reset is just as sweet the other more recent striker fire 9 released in the last 2-3 years with an audible reset. I have them all and this right up there with the PPQ & VP9...
Find me one for $399 PLEASE!!

The Canik 9mm is a pretty decent deal around $300-$350 with good overall reviews.
canik9tan.jpg

Its a good solid pistol w/ a lot of extras from the factory, a holster, extra mag, and diffrent back straps to best fit your hand, prob. the best bang for your buck on a entry level 9mm. And about 100 bucks under your budget, that you could spend on ammo.

View attachment 651922

Its a good solid pistol w/ a lot of extras from the factory, a holster, extra mag, and diffrent back straps to best fit your hand, prob. the best bang for your buck on a entry level 9mm. And about 100 bucks under your budget, that you could spend on ammo.

The Canik faired better than the VP9 in the MAC torture test, so I wouldn't call it an entry-level gun. Sure, it's inexpensive, but it's as good as guns twice it's price.

I own a vp9 now and I love it but more expensive than what you're wanting to spend. If you end up loving the fns9, get the fn5.7 and fnx45 tactical next. I've owned them all and they are awesome!!!
I've had the vp9 & fnx tactical with an rmr, but never even shot the 5.7!! I'm scared that I'd like it to much lol.

Back
Top Bottom