• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did Rick Harrison die today?

My brother's computer is infected with something that gives him all these celebrity news fake headlines.

On the pages of legitimate news sources like CNN, Fox, ABC or NBC.

They'll show a picture of a celebrity from the 1970s and say "RIP we'ill miss you!" And when you read the article
(which is usually 50 pages buried deep into a bunch of garbage and nonsense)
all it says is that they haven't made a movie or TV show in a long time; their career is dead!

Or clickbait spammers will show a photo of a normal healthy looking celebrity and it says
"would you believe this person's weight is over 300 pounds?"

But if you try to find that story it won't exist at all --nothing about that celebrity or their weight.

Rick posted this yesterday on Instagram.
IMG_9414.jpeg

LOL I still watch old COPS reruns. Same reason as you. But yeah I enjoyed watching Rick on Pawn Stars just for the interesting stuff they'd show. I feel a lot of it was staged because who in their right mind would bring something like that in to pawn when you can just sell it at auction for more, but still fun nonetheless.
A lot of it was fake I was in Vegas working close to there pawn shop and saw there filming trailer and seen the people where being couched on what say when they went in with there stuff The pawn shop was more of a tourist attraction then anything Ricks Bar and grill was right next store where you could buy T shirts and bobble heads Chumly had a candy store right across street from it too

A lot of it was fake I was in Vegas working close to there pawn shop and saw there filming trailer and seen the people where being couched on what say when they went in with there stuff The pawn shop was more of a tourist attraction then anything Ricks Bar and grill was right next store where you could buy T shirts and bobble heads Chumly had a candy store right across street from it too
Yeah I figured so. It was still entertaining though and if I were ever in Vegas I'd definitely want to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom