Votes: 13 27.1%
  • It's a guessing game

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't like full disclosure

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Eat your tacos and stfu

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Ya. Sks’ are a great test to item description skills. My basic requirements to engage in dialogue with a seller are decent photos, an ATTEMPT to find the year of manufacture, and as you stated threaded or pinned barrel reference.

People chalk these up as crappy milsurplus that are all the same. . .They are not. They also forget that they are not made anymore. We all saw what happened to the pre locks smiths. No box, no docs, barrel screwed up, $1000 ha. It’s crazy .
Exactly... There are so many variations just on Chinese models, its hard to keep track of 'em. Not even counting the other 7 countries that made them. I think they have gained a lot of value as more people learned about them and AKs have went up so much. Once you look into them, you start seeing why they hold their value and are still in demand.

Sometimes I go through the SKS listings just see the pics and descriptions. It's funny looking at what some claim as "factory". You see it on GBkr too - sellers there won't correct descriptions when it's obviously wrong. Had one selling a Yugo 59/66 but listed it as a Chinese SKS. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom