Dec. 2012

We're all going sometime. I say get ready in every way you can and bring it, I'm ready to go home. I'm just tired of the hype already, The world has been going to Hell in a handbasket for a long time now, we just found the fast lane. I say prep the best you can and then live your life.

The things that Uncle Sam has been getting ready for are;
(keep in mind that Uncle Sam has a foil hat too)

1. Civil unrest
2. collapse of economy/ hyper inflation
3. Israel attacking Iran. (This brings in Russia, kinda a big thing)
4. Israel being attacked (by everyone)
5. another 911 only in the heart land and minor cities
6. Power grid failure
7. as always natural disasters
8. As stated already, Big a$$ solar flare

The list has changed in order several times of the last 3 years, but pretty much in this order for the last year.

that 2012 stuff is a bunch of bologne. if it's real, then I guess we all die. either way, who cares. I'll either wake up the next day worrying about work and paying bills or I'll be dead and I won't

so, all those who think the world will end on 12/21, i wonder if they're still going to do their christmas shopping...:confused:

Romney is a Mormon and they all have a 1 year supply of food and water. He will make us all do the same and we will survive. Zombies will inherit the rest of the world and camels will become extinct.

Alright good then! I read a poll somewhere that cited 28% of people asked thought that something cataclysmic was going to hurt the human race on that date... 28% is a a lot of misinformed sheep out there.

But 47% will vote for teh president no matter what.....

Back
Top Bottom