Dec. 2012

I like the idea of a polar shift. I have some land in a cold weather state that would become tillable year round.

Last edited:
I think a few fear mongers are going to try to create situations that could set off a riot or two. I don't believe for one moment the world will end. Even Nostrodamus predicts the end of the world in the 3rd millenium.

Wheither anything bad happens or not,you better be stocked up on anything you might need.

Just look at how fast the shelves empty when we are told a lil snow is gonna fall.

I kind of doubt anything will happen... But all the same, if the lights don't come on in the morning, how would you feel about what you've got on hand?

Possibly just fear mongering. Surely this country can keep borrowing half the money it needs to pay the bills. I suppose I sound just like all those other crazy people. Crazy people + miller lite = this post. Ignore me.

aliens invade, the us goes to war with china iran and north korea, solar flares knock out power to most of the world, and oh yeah zombies

Back
Top Bottom