• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deal with a zero feedback trader this evening

Yes i did a deal today with a new member that signed up today with zero feedback all around smooth transaction highly recommend giving the new guys a chance. Once I even did a deal with a guy that had -1 feedback mostly because I didn't notice his feedback until i had committed turned out fine great guy probably just a bit confused about how things work around here.

Not always the case, I have done a few other deals on here which were good in my opinion and left the other member + feedback but they did not leave me any for whatever the reason, I guess some people don't consider it a deal maker/breaker so I am just stuck here at 2 feedbacks for know, to the OP you just gotta trust your instincts and roll the dice sometimes glad it went well for you.

I learned a while back, not everyone who trades on here can figure out how to leave feedback (seriously).

Communication is more important to me than past deals... that being said, I've still got both the pistols that I listed recently because the buyers had problems of one kind or another. Just as well- for now I'm keeping most of what I've got.

I have dealt with newbies and ppl with Neg feed back before and members with long standing feed back.. with over 100 and only 2 bad deals I would say it works out...... it is all in communication .....

I will say though I don't travel to far for newbies....

I like meetin new members. Mmm hmmm meetin new peoples is good I reckon

i241.photobucket.com_albums_ff174_luvdylan89_deliverance.jpg

Hell man, I would PM anyone you have dealt with and ask for feedback or give them feedback and it will notify them via PM, hopefully that will prompt them to return the favor.

I've made it a point not to require a bill of sale or any other paperwork on a sale or trade. Then, I forget their names. I do like to glance at a GA DL and prefer a GA concealed permit. Hell, I sold a 357 to a Chief of Police through this forum.

Back
Top Bottom