• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deal with a zero feedback trader this evening

georgiabow

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
44   0
Reaction score
i do not understand why some people refuse to deal with traders who have no feedback. remember that at one point, we all had zero feedback. with that being said....

this evening i had probably the best deal i have had my entire time here on the trader. the person was a zero feedback newcomer to the ODT. i have dealt in the past with several folks who had one feedback but never a zero feedback user. the user was "Saltydogj", and this was probably the most awesome deal ive done here so far.

so just remember guys, just because someone doesnt have any feedbacks, that doesnt mean they are not worth your time. i am proud to give this guy his first feedback and to help him get over the hump here on the ODT.

I used to feel that way and still somewhat do, but I got a no show the other day with a new member, kinda irritated me. Then then a few days ago I met a new member for a trade and he was cool as a cucumber. Easy come easy go...

I don't mind dealing with newbies after I check them out...and some of the newbies are experienced ODT'ers who've went undercover for some reason.

I don't mind zero feedbacks. Everyone has to start somewhere. It's the guys with 3 or 4 total feedbacks, where they have 1 or two bad deals already. Those I have reservations dealing with.

I have zero feedback yet I've made a number of sales and trades here. I'm going to make it a point to request feedback in the future.

I have zero feedback yet I've made a number of sales and trades here. I'm going to make it a point to request feedback in the future.

Hell man, I would PM anyone you have dealt with and ask for feedback or give them feedback and it will notify them via PM, hopefully that will prompt them to return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom