• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deal with a zero feedback trader this evening

Common sense rules the day. Yes I remember when I had a zero, hell not all that long ago even though I had plenty from the GON... oops am I allowed to say that? Anyway I think most of us here are smart enough to feel a bad deal when it is in the works, at least I like to think so. We were all newbies at one time so, good to hear a great deal was had. God bless the ODT and Oakum STeve.

I've popped a few cherries, we all were green. New members get scrutinized a little harder, I ask then all the questions about where it came from, if they are legal to own it etc. Hell I educated Young guns about the legality of him owning a pistol because he didn't think he could possess one at 18, was a damn nice and mature kid in all the convorsations and meet went great,.

Hell man, I would PM anyone you have dealt with and ask for feedback or give them feedback and it will notify them via PM, hopefully that will prompt them to return the favor.

Not always the case, I have done a few other deals on here which were good in my opinion and left the other member + feedback but they did not leave me any for whatever the reason, I guess some people don't consider it a deal maker/breaker so I am just stuck here at 2 feedbacks for know, to the OP you just gotta trust your instincts and roll the dice sometimes glad it went well for you.

I have zero feedback yet I've made a number of sales and trades here. I'm going to make it a point to request feedback in the future.

I've done 60+ deals and only have 20 feedbacks.... I'll take a deal with a 0 feedback in a min. Like the others said, I started out with none and it honestly don't mean much to me.

Back
Top Bottom