• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deadly force for thieves?

Hope something like that gets passed here, or I may just have to look into Texas.

Warmer weather, lots of game to hunt, & the job market is much better than compared to the rest of the country.

Privately the lawyers don't want this type of law, it'd put them out of alot of legal work and big bucks defending people who defended their homes/property. I'm pretty sure the majority of our law makers are lawyers too and its another reason I try not to vote for any lawyer in any contest if there's a choice.

meh... I would rather my house be cleaned out that have to shoot someone over property and then have my gun seized for the duration.

Besides, that is what insurance is for.

Suddenly, my 50" plasma was actually a 70" 3d HD LED

My mossberg 500 became a keltec KSG

My grill just became a Weber

My citizen watch just became a rolex

My Jeep became.. well it doesnt get any better than that.

meh... I would rather my house be cleaned out that have to shoot someone over property and then have my gun seized for the duration.

Besides, that is what insurance is for.

Suddenly, my 50" plasma was actually a 70" 3d HD LED

My mossberg 500 became a keltec KSG

My grill just became a Weber

My citizen watch just became a rolex

My Jeep became.. well it doesnt get any better than that.

LOL! Unless it could turn into a Ford!

If your 17 year old son got on meth and was shot while stealing scrap metal from someones yard...

Would you congratulate the shooter?[/QUOTE

while i would hate to see it, since it was my son, yes i would understand. Name one upstanding theif you have met in life? Name one person you would say hey he's a theif but he's really a great guy.

Back
Top Bottom