• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deadly force for thieves?

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I have a friend in Texas that attended a state-required training session some time ago,to get his concealed carry license.They were taught that Texas law allows one to use deadly force to prevent theft of property.whether it`s your property or someone else`s.IE,if he comes home and sees someone carrying his stuff out of his home,he can shoot to kill.Same thing if he sees a burglary going on over at his neighbor`s house.No one,so far,at the time of friend`s class,had been prosecuted for using deadly force to protect property.I would like to see that initiated in GA.That would put a dampener on a lot of thefts.I`m going to talk with my state rep about this.Like the Walmart thief.If he had not been stealing.he wouldn`t be dead.Security was just doing their job.Too harsh?Law allows us to kill babies just because they are inconvenient or unwanted.Why not thieves?

I have a friend in Texas that attended a state-required training session some time ago,to get his concealed carry license.They were taught that Texas law allows one to use deadly force to prevent theft of property.whether it`s your property or someone else`s.IE,if he comes home and sees someone carrying his stuff out of his home,he can shoot to kill.Same thing if he sees a burglary going on over at his neighbor`s house.No one,so far,at the time of friend`s class,had been prosecuted for using deadly force to protect property.I would like to see that initiated in GA.That would put a dampener on a lot of thefts.I`m going to talk with my state rep about this.Like the Walmart thief.If he had not been stealing.he wouldn`t be dead.Security was just doing their job.Too harsh? Law allows us to kill babies just because they are inconvenient or unwanted.Why not thieves?

Dang RIGHT!! This gets my vote!!

Law allows us to kill babies just because they are inconvenient or unwanted.Why not thieves?

Amen to that brother....... dont agree with the baby part but the dead thief I can agree with.

People should be able to protect personal property. If we start killing scum bags then they might think twice before committing to a life of scumbaggery.

If your 17 year old son got on meth and was shot while stealing scrap metal from someones yard...

Would you congratulate the shooter?

Back
Top Bottom