• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deadair Wolfman is Dead

They will engrave a new can with your old serial number and send it back to you.

That's in the sketchy area.

As far as I know, BATFE wouldn't agree to that. That used to be the norm in the sealed .22LR can days . . . fill it up with carbon, send it in, the mfg would destroy your old can and stamp your numbers on a new one.

Wolfman UPDATE:
Well unfortunately i blew up my Wolfman last sunday. I stopped by KGM since they were right down the street and they informed me that it was not repairable and would have to be destroyed:( It wasnt but 20 min since i left there and Deadair was calling me getting the process started. They will be replacing it under warranty and they are paying (crediting) 200 bucks for the stamp!! Sucks i got to wait a little longer but I'm completely satisfied with the CS so far. They are even sending me a new Keymicro adapter and key brake free of charge. Just had to sign a destruction letter and sent the can back to KGM. Im sure they'll do some more analysis on what happened but im glad they took care of me first beforehand. Buy with confidence

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wolfman UPDATE:
Well unfortunately i blew up my Wolfman last sunday. I stopped by KGM since they were right down the street and they informed me that it was not repairable and would have to be destroyed:( It wasnt but 20 min since i left there and Deadair was calling me getting the process started. They will be replacing it under warranty and they are paying (crediting) 200 bucks for the stamp!! Sucks i got to wait a little longer but I'm completely satisfied with the CS so far. They are even sending me a new Keymicro adapter and key brake free of charge. Just had to sign a destruction letter and sent the can back to KGM. Im sure they'll do some more analysis on what happened but im glad they took care of me first beforehand. Buy with confidence

sucks you have to wait again...but it makes me want to order a deadair can now.

So what is KGM doing? Destroying the suppressor? DA cant destroy it? Glad to know they're taking care of the customer. Keep us updated.

I'm glad everything turned out alright.

I think it's a sign of spending too much time on message boards when I see the Topic and wonder, "Do I know Deadair Wolfman?"

KGM is thier new manufacturer. It used to be BPI.

Woah, when did that go down?

I knew from before that Dead Air was the really the shell LLC between "Sound Moderation Technologies" (Pappas and Co.) and BPI but I wonder what happened to have that relationship fall-out. Puzzle is starting to come together based on what I see several (former?) BPI employees post, I wonder what BPI's plans are for their Lawrenceville location.

Woah, when did that go down?

I knew from before that Dead Air was the really the shell LLC between "Sound Moderation Technologies" (Pappas and Co.) and BPI but I wonder what happened to have that relationship fall-out. Puzzle is starting to come together based on what I see several (former?) BPI employees post, I wonder what BPI's plans are for their Lawrenceville location.
Im not too sure when they exactly switched over, maybe late December 19 but im thinking it was over quality control and more streamline production. There was a employee working at KGM that came from BPI. KG Made was a smaller SOT located in i believe Alpharetta couple years ago. They moved to Norcross not long ago as KGM.

Back
Top Bottom