• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deadair Wolfman is Dead

Im not too sure when they exactly switched over, maybe late December 19 but im thinking it was over quality control and more streamline production. There was a employee working at KGM that came from BPI. KG Made was a smaller SOT located in i believe Alpharetta couple years ago. They moved to Norcross not long ago as KGM.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Interesting.

Kyle originally started (well, at least from when I first heard of him) in Marietta back when he was basically a one-man shop before firearms when he was still doing motorsports stuff.

I figured something happened there with BPI/Dead Air as it seemed the guys I still knew over there were looking for other places of employment.

Interesting.

Kyle originally started (well, at least from when I first heard of him) in Marietta back when he was basically a one-man shop before firearms when he was still doing motorsports stuff.

I figured something happened there with BPI/Dead Air as it seemed the guys I still knew over there were looking for other places of employment.
Looks like Kyle teamed up with a guy named Richard Cope and turned it into KGM. They have been doing r&d projects for DOD and other govt agencies along with oem manufacturing. Def long ways from the drift car building days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom