• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawgs look like sheat

Yes boys The Ga Bulldogs sent the Bull Pups out to Arkansas to Bay & catch them Hogs. Looks like the Bullpups may get spanked. Where all those bookies who had Ga winning by 24 points. I am getting old and forgetful been good day to called up some these GA Bulldog Fantacs and took some of their money

This didn’t age well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That little Bennett is fearless. They need to convert Mathis to a wide receiver. Dude can't throw accurately.

Decision making is atrocious....

Several times he could have run for the first down, missed the first by 2 yards, second by a yard..... Passes to nowhere.....

Mathis was started to appease players on the team and SJWs. Seems to be a good kid and tough as hell to come back and play football again but he isn't an SEC QB.

Mathis was started to appease players on the team and SJWs. Seems to be a good kid and tough as hell to come back and play football again but he isn't an SEC QB.
I thought it was kind of ironic that he was Georgia's first black QB since D.J. Shockley who was actually calling the game.

Y'all just don't understand a sophisticated multi-layered offensive plan.

First, you play D'wan, make the other side feel all cocky, and back on their heels, then you bring in de other one, and tear them up.

Old one, two.

Back
Top Bottom