• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawgs turn in another lackluster start

I have wondered how 12 teams will result into 1 National champion
12 teams Play 6 games leave
6 teams Play 3 games leave
3 teams left what determines final 2
will someone have a bye

Saban gets it right, but Smart could easily give the same speech to some UGA fans.....

He made some great points.

Let me counter with this: Saban's contract is worth $94 million. That kind of money does tend to create heightened expectations.

:)

He made some great points.

Let me counter with this: Saban's contract is worth $94 million. That kind of money does tend to create heightened expectations.

:)
For those who authorize that salary, yes. But, for the largest majority of the couch/fan larpers wearing a team jersey with another man’s name on their back….. nope.

stats UGA.jpg

First, I doubt we'll see another Stetson Bennett on our lifetime. He could do everything well and was especially good in big games. He also got a 5-year college career.
---
The Bulldogs extended their school record for consecutive regular season wins to 33, which leads all of FBS. This streak began during the 2020 season with a 31-24 win over Miss. State. on Nov. 21.

They are 23-0 in their win record (including play-off games) with Vandy at noon this Saturday.

Well...they certainly gave Kentucky a football lesson Saturday!!!
I am sure worried about Vandy. They have a great SEC Team with plenty of great coaches. They have been practicing agonist us for 6 months.

We finally get an off weekend before The Floridia Gators in their Gator Bowl. How can we survive this as earlier pollsters have said here?

Back
Top Bottom