• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawgs turn in another lackluster start

The Dogs pulled off a victory with the best TE in college football. We gave them two turnovers early at the evil Jordan Stadium. The Tiger fans (with a buzzard mascot) started drinking early and were loud and obnoxious.

Kentucky this weekend has their best team with an all-SEC RB. The dude is good.

I'd throw the ball to Bock Bowers next weekend. Go Dogs.

When we’re talking schedules and the Bama and Ohio State fans start to bad mouth UGA, just be honest with yourself and admit they all have fluff in their schedules…every damn one of em!

Except Colorado…they actually play more top 25 teams this season than UGA and OSU combined…and they were only 1-11 last year!

They stayed #1 after beating nobodys, so I doubt they'll drop. At least Auburn is a power 5 school....
Auburn a "power 5" school....whatever
I understand we don't watch other teams that are not SEC, however there ARE other teams, and they are scoring points, unlike GA....
Uhhhh GA was a 14.5 point favorite....they cost folks a lot of money today....I'm just say'n

I'll be in Athens next weekend before the 7 Pm kick-off in here:
2023Porsche5.jpg

I know the campus well with four years there. I say the Dawgs are marching to another victory with Coach Smart.

I also think the players will fight thru any adversity as that is what GA guys do.

Auburn a "power 5" school....whatever
I understand we don't watch other teams that are not SEC, however there ARE other teams, and they are scoring points, unlike GA....
Uhhhh GA was a 14.5 point favorite....they cost folks a lot of money today....I'm just say'n
They beat another equivalent team from the SEC, not Louisiana Plumbing College at Baton Rouge.

I am not a die-hard UGA fan that only watches them. I'll watch most any college game, so you must be talkin' bout somebody else.

Don't know or care about what Vegas predicts or who wins $ or not based on their guesstimates. Don't pay any attention to it.

All that mattered is they won, so I highly doubt they will drop. Was it rather ugly - yep. Do they have work to do, yep. Should Kirby be worried...yep. However they move on to Kentucky still undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom