• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily Dinner thread?

Alright, Alright, Alright...homemade gyros. Cooked the lamb low and slow so it's super tender. Made my favorite tzatzuki sauce and let it marinate all day. Added some caramelized onions and fresh tomatoes and we're all set.
4 cheese and bacon stuffed jalapeños with a bacon wrap. (There's no such thing as too much bacon.)
20240204_192618.jpg

Alright, Alright, Alright...homemade gyros. Cooked the lamb low and slow so it's super tender. Made my favorite tzatzuki sauce and let it marinate all day. Added some caramelized onions and fresh tomatoes and we're all set.
4 cheese and bacon stuffed jalapeños with a bacon wrap. (There's no such thing as too much bacon.)View attachment 6836468
Wow! 👌 Looks amazing!

4 cheese and bacon stuffed jalapeños with a bacon wrap. (There's no such thing as too much bacon.)View attachment 6836468
Man oh man. Drool

Swung through Harris-Teeter on the way home last night, grabbed a Monday Special 16’’ garbage pizza for dinner. $8.99. Beats cooking after a 6 hour drive…

Yes, this is a thing and it is good. Last night I seasoned some boneless skinless chicken thighs with Kinders Chili Verde seasoning and seared them in a skillet. I mixed this soup with a touch of water and covered the chicken with it and let it simmer. It was delicious.
View attachment 6843874
Never seen such a thing but I could come up a few recipes with that as a base for sure.

Back
Top Bottom