• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cussing

There was a time it was considered rude and crude to cuss. I am totally amazed that is has become so common place and accepted by society. I think we can thank TV, Movies and Rap for that. But just the opinion of an old guy

I blame the army for how much a curse. Its a breeding ground things like DILLIGAF and FUBAR and ZERO ****S GIVEN and NO ****S GIVEN

You can usually tell a man's IQ by the amount of cuss words he has to use to get his point across.

There was a time it was considered rude and crude to cuss. I am totally amazed that is has become so common place and accepted by society. I think we can thank TV, Movies and Rap for that. But just the opinion of an old guy

It baffles me a bit why someone would even take time to ask this question. Is it so hard to be polite? Just because you not face to face with someone why would you not want to make a good impression of yourself? You do not know most of the people you are converting with on this site, why do you want to make a first impression as an un-educated jerk?

Why is cussing such an important part of your life that you need to do it in writing, or even worry about why others won't let you do it?

Its censored to get the google money I believe.

Google ads bring in a lot of money to websites, and if you do something they dont like they can drop you.

It was either this one, or another that I was on that got dropped cause of cussing.

Its censored to get the google money I believe.

Google ads bring in a lot of money to websites, and if you do something they dont like they can drop you.

It was either this one, or another that I was on that got dropped cause of cussing.

Obviously you've never read the comments on youtube (Google-owned) videos.

Cursing (cussing?) is just a form of expression, but I don't think it's not appropriate to use casually. It's been my experience that those that use profanity as part of their regular vocabulary do so to mask insecurities and to appear more confident than they really are.

There was another site that spun off the ODT -last year, I think- after some members didn't like the moderation here. I browsed it a couple of times and they did not censor anything. It really was unappealing, and seemed like a hangout for douchebags. Pardon my French. The ODT is a much classier place, which is why it's so awesome -motherly moderation and all.

Some people on this site are a bunch of ****ing ******* and get butthurt pretty easily if you dont say what they want to hear

Back
Top Bottom