• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cussing

Why is cussing banned on this site? I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that; we are all adults who appear to stand firmly with the second amendment, but have disregarded the first. Why is this? Are there children buying, selling, and trading guns on here? No. I get the whole "his house his rules, if you don't like it leave" mentality. However, it still leaves me scratching my head. So can I get a short explanation on why we can't cuss?

This is a softball... Because Okuma Steve said so. His sandbox, his rules. First amendment does not apply.

What are they doing on here? That's what I'm getting at. There is no place for children in 90% of these threads anyway, so why are we being censored. I scrolled through the first 2 pages on "What's New," and there wasn't a single thread that would appeal to a child. Especially a child who doesn't know any cuss words.

I guess we just need to BAN the children. HAve you seen facebook lately. This site is melo compared to that ****

Back
Top Bottom