• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Craigslist Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the big deal. Car flipper, house flipper, ammo flipper, whatever. Capitalism and entrepreneurship beats dead beats collecting a check from the government. The guy is just trying to make a living.

Okay I had to cook dinner. So what are yall calling me now? Well hell it don't matter. Some of yall will like me and some won't. Some may see me as a crook or a cheat but I don't feel like one. What I'm doing is just my version of free enterprise. Plenty of other folks do it too. Some folks do it with real estate. They don't have licenses either. Hell, there's even reality shows based on people buying someone else's car,home, storage junk and reselling it at a profit.
For the record if I was able to pay for a license it wouldn't be a car dealer's license. It would be either a towing business license or a pawnbrokers license. Now either of those is a license to steal.

Okay I had to cook dinner. So what are yall calling me now? Well hell it don't matter. Some of yall will like me and some won't. Some may see me as a crook or a cheat but I don't feel like one. What I'm doing is just my version of free enterprise. Plenty of other folks do it too. Some folks do it with real estate. They don't have licenses either. Hell, there's even reality shows based on people buying someone else's car,home, storage junk and reselling it at a profit.
For the record if I was able to pay for a license it wouldn't be a car dealer's license. It would be either a towing business license or a pawnbrokers license. Now either of those is a license to steal.
Do what you gotta do to make a livin!

I don't see the big deal. Car flipper, house flipper, ammo flipper, whatever. Capitalism and entrepreneurship beats dead beats collecting a check from the government. The guy is just trying to make a living.

Oh hell yes and amen!!! Thank you for your support. What's worse, doubling my money on cars or selling bricks of 22 for $85.00?

I dont care to fight with anyone. But I also dont like shady people and a person who sells cars as a business without a license is a shady person. Sorry I wont encourage illegal and unethical buisness practices.

Yeah. Preach it brother. We need more government regulations and licensing requirements before being allowed to make a living by selling something for profit! Hope and change we can believe in!!

You gonna lead the charge against all those unlicensed businesses having garage sales on weekends?

God forbid someone buy something that he thinks he can turn around for a profit. Shameful.

Don't sweat the legal eagles man. I know several people that do the same thing you do and are honest hard working people. With all the regs on the books now days nobody's 100% legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom